Looking For An Employee?
Bishop & Company is a highly respected, award winning, locally owned firm which provides Executive Search, Direct Hire placement and Temporary/Contract staff to organizations throughout the Hawaiian Islands. We provide our executive search services for private, non-profit, and government organizations.
Benefits Of Using Our Services
In our Executive Search program we serve as the professional agent representing our clients to ALL candidates whom we consider for their positions. We act as your agent to communicate appropriately with each and every candidate – whether passive or active. We perform our searches in a methodical, equitable, objective manner, treating all candidates professionally, courteously, and fairly. Your standards become ours. Your goals become ours. We truly are your “partner” in this endeavor, and assure you that all aspects of the search will be treated with utmost confidentiality and objectivity.
Bishop & Company carefully tracks and documents every step of this process and can provide any and all information to you at any stage. We inform all candidates of status at every stage and at the time a final decision is made. Bishop & Company’s Executive Search team works with our client’s decision makers to assist them in achieving greater results in its candidate sourcing, and in order to provide a professional, objective 3rd party unbiased search along with a seasoned, successful assessment of the qualifications of a wide pool of candidates.
We provide our innovative recruitment techniques and in house experience and best practices, combined with the use of the latest recruiting tools and technology to assist you in building an impressive, talented team. Bishop & Company can design and customize its recruitment sourcing and screening to align with your organization’s culture, mission, and goals. We build metrics and reports to provide you with information and data you might need for EEOC/AA reporting and decision making. Our applicant tracking systems are flexible and adaptable to meet your needs. Knowing your organization’s mission/vision and culture as well as its environments, challenges, expectations, and the players is imperative to our success in sourcing and selecting the right talent for your organization. We are committed to spending time meeting with key decision makers in order to ensure a successful outcome.
Bishop & Company can provide the search expertise that you require. By pinpointing key attributes — both required hard skills and cultural and behavioral nuances — we identify candidates who, once hired, are able to make an immediate positive impact on your business. Not only can we identify candidates with hard-to-find skills, but also ones who are difficult, if not impossible, for you to reach. We build long term relationships with local and mainland candidates, especially those with ties to Hawaii. While such candidates may be inaccessible to you as the hiring employer, they are often eager to speak with us about new opportunities. With an extensive database and ongoing relationships with high-performing individuals — we successfully identify candidates who are ready to make a move.
Why Do Other Companies And Organizations Choose Bishop & Company?
There are many reasons why employers choose to work with us:
- We are able to approach professionals and present your opportunity only as an outside recruiter can.
- We take the time to work closely with you and hiring management to pinpoint and prioritizing key new-hire attributes — including those elusive behavioral, cultural and team dynamics.
- We have the expertise, dedicated database, network, and relationships which make us successful.
- As seasoned recruiters with human resource and recruiting expertise, we truly understand cultural fit. We have the ability to deliver candidates who possess the key skills and nuanced attributes for individual and team success.
- *We have a proven track record of success, and an excellent reputation
- A large high tech, high touch database of candidates and contacts
- Database mining, social media, and Internet recruiting expertise
- A reputation that attracts both active and passive candidates
- Confidentiality, understanding, diligence, integrity, respect
- Highly effective interviewing techniques
- A dedicated, experienced team of recruiters
- Efficiency, saving you time and money
- Representation of client culture
- In short, the people, processes, tools and reputation necessary to achieve optimum results
- Professional, Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Accounting, Finance
- Sales & Service
- Marketing & Public Relations, Fund Development
Our Recruiters, and our President, Judy Bishop, have a combined 60 years of staffing experience. Judy Bishop has been in the industry for over 30 years, and has worked throughout the mainland U.S., Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, including over 20 years in Hawaii. This experience means those Recruiters performing searches for candidates are well versed, qualified, and knowledgeable in US and Hawaii employment law, and are extremely capable of sourcing and selecting the appropriate talent for your open position. Bishop & Company provides ongoing professional development opportunities to its entire team.